Friday, February 1, 2008

Wooooo Hoooooo

I think that this has turned into our blog. Mom never gets on here anymore and Juan don't want to. He thinks this is our gossip network and don't wanna get invloved in woman things. He's so funny. Anywho, what I was going to say is that before you rent a movie call me. Juan has some club he's in where he can download movies. We watched Saw IV a couple of weeks ago. Well, my boys are good. We take them for a walk for aobut an hour in the woods every other day now after work. They love being able to get out of the back yard. As far as Hermy, we are having a hard time with keeping the humididty right. But that will be fixed this weekend. Well, I'll get off here but if you want to go eat with us Saturday, sis, give me a call. I'm trying to avoid Sheena. She asked if she could have a BBQ at my house. She has her own damn house. Turd.

No comments: