Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Finally getting unsick

It's been a week since I started getting sick. Finally it is starting to go away. I still have a slight cough but other than that I am ok. Jeremy on the other hand just caught it from me a few days ago. Bless his heart. I feel horrible for him. I know exactly how he feels. I am kind of tired today though. I was getting up continuously throughout the night taking care of him. At one point he had a 100.4 temperature and I had to get up to go find him some Tylenol or something to make the fever go down. At that point I got him some more cough syrup and sudafed. Gave him a gatorade and a cough drop and he went back to sleep for a little while. He still tossed and turned all night. And he would want to cuddle and would be all hot and sweaty. Yuck! But I cuddled anyways because I love him and he wasn't feeling well. Got up about 930 10 and did the dishes and got some biscuits and gravy started. The boys finally got up about 11 and took showers and came into the living room. Took Jeremy's temp again and it was back down to 98.3 but he was still having chills. He's doing better though. They are off at the barber shop right now getting their weekly haircuts.
Poor Taylor had quite the time on Friday. She has been sick with pneumonia off and on since Christmas Eve. Friday morning she woke up and told her mom Mommy I have a fever call the doctor. Quite the phrase for a 3 year old. By about 2 or 3 in the afternoon she ended up having a 104.8 temp and was starting to have seizures when she was at urgent care. They stripped her down and gave her a sponge bath and gave her some medicine to make the fever go down. She had low hemoglobin when they drew her blood. Probably because when she isn't at our house she gets mcdonald's for dinner all the time. Jeremy said Lisa doesn't know how to cook. So she isn't getting an adequate amount of greens. But I think she will start giving her Flinestone Kids Vitamins. So that's good.
The boys are painting the garage this weekend. They are painting it in the Coors Light colors. Blue and grey. It looks good so far.
But other than all that I just am tired and have a headache. Threw a picture on here of Taylor. I don't really have a whole lot of pictures of the rest of our family. Suppose I will have to work on that. I need to clean up breakfast though. I will talk to you all later. Love you and miss you all!

No comments: