Monday, February 11, 2008

Mondays

Another weekend passed by. Got a lot done I guess. Mostly cleaning. Another work week begins. I must be hesitant to start cause I came in here to read my email and here I am 30 minutes later. Coffee getting cold. Lots to do today and need to get going.
Travis here last night. Off to work in Benton, IL with Dad putting together an alcohol plant. He seems to be doing well. Met a girl this weekend and seemed positive about it. He's driving back tonight. Weather is supposed to get bad today so hopefully he'll make it fine.
More doors put up here. Now the only doors left are the closets and upstairs. Still plenty of work to do. Rick keeps plugging at it. Hopefully we'll be done by spring so we can move the work outside. Landscaping time! I'm hoping to put out a garden this year. Just a small one. Few tomatoes and peppers, my herbs of course, and some squash (that stuff is always easy to grow!)
Time to hit the showers. Love the new pictures. Where are yours little sister?!!!
LOVE TO ALL!

No comments: