Friday, February 8, 2008
Long week
This week seemed like it was never going to end. I had an extremely long week. Can you believe that they gave me authorization and a license to tow a multi-million dollar helicopter. That's what I worked on this week. I didn't want it because it's just more stuff I have to do at work but I had to get it because we only had one guy and his wife has something wrong with her appendix so he couldn't work the past 2 days. Anyways. It's worn me out driving helicopters around for the past 3 days. How is everyone after this dreadful week? We are ok in this house. Jeremy went to get his flight physical to see if he is still in good enough condition to fly and they told him he couldn't because he needed glasses. But he got that fixed today so he can fly again. He is leaving the first week of March to go to weapons and tactics instruction or whatever in Yuma, Arizona. He will be gone for 2 months. I'm going to miss him a lot but I have other things that will happen in his absence. For example the arrival of my wonderful niece Hannah. Can't wait to see her finally. She ain't even here and I love her so much already. Can't wait for her to get here. I'm going to spoil her so much. Hehehe! Poon(the guy that lives with us) is doing good. He has a boat so him and Jeremy and our friend Sean go fishing every weekend for a boys day. I usually either clean the house or go somewhere with Sean's girlfriend Tiffany. She's just like me. Just a good ole country girl. Everything is good here though. They aren't going fishing this weekend though because Sean and Tiff went out of town to Florida this weekend to visit Tiff's folks. So instead of fishing this weekend the 3 of us our going to do a mass cleaning from top to bottom on the house and repaint all the molding throughout the house. It's going to be a long weekend but at least I'll be away from work. But we are going to eat at our friend Stacey and George's in a bit so I'm going to get off here and get out of my oorah military attire and get in some comfy jeans and a t-shirt. I love all of yall. Write soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment