thank goodness for weekends! Rick and I are coming down with colds and I think I have just wore myself out. I slept for over 10 hours last night. Never get to do that. Maybe I'll fight this cold off better.
Weather here has really sucked. 2 ice storms in a row. didn't even get to recover much from the first. school was cancelled for 2 days and now we are behind in our lectures. don't know when we'll catch up. cram it in a little more I guess.
I sent in my application for nurse practitioner school this week. hopefully I will be accepted and get to start in the fall. It's a full time program so it will be extremely busy for me. Hopefully I will be able to keep teaching for the fall and spring semesters coming up. off for the summer but I'll have to quit work the last semester. No other way to get in all the clinical hours I need. But it will only be for about 4 months. Then I'll be making the big bucks. Already had 2 job offers. One for 90K/year! Just decided I needed to get this done. Rick will feel better about retiring if I'm making a good income to replace his.
grandma and grandpa doing pretty well. they keep their house so hot it's hard to do any work there. I think it would make me sick but then they seldom go outside so they don't have big temperature changes. Grandma has some difficulties. her appetite isn't as good as it used to be - she's getting kind of picky and it makes it hard for grandpa to fix stuff for her. she also has some problems going to the bathroom. I'll have to find somebody this summer to help them out. Once I start school it will be hard to get everything done for them. thought I'd try to get that worked out this summer before I start. Maybe I can get the house straightened up by then.
Met Travis girlfriend, Kat. she seems nice and pretty cute too. he says they think the same about everything and he's never met anyone like her before. it's good to see him happy again.
better get busy with housework around here. Kate, I'll get your bill paid but transfer the money asap to my checking account okay.
Love to all - Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment