Superbowl Sunday is here. Rick and I have gotten into making it an event every year. So far it's just the 2 of us. But still fun. I have my Bud light, wine or Pineapple-orange and rum - whichever I feel like at the time. I think though that beer should be the beverage of choice for the Superbowl. After all, you don't see commercials for rum and wine. I have my wager - not for any team but for scores at each quarter. Here's my numbers: NY 4, NE 8 and NV 1, NE 6. what this means: if the last number of the score at the end of the quarter matches my numbers I get $125. It's random drawing of numbers so we don't get to choose. Keep your fingers crossed, I could always use an extra $125 or $250 dollars!
Went to Walmart today and Petsmart. I think I'm going to enroll Ginger in beginning obedience classes. They told me that by the end of the 8 weeks, she would behave well at home - no jumping up on people and no barking! She really needs to learn to behave. Classes start the 18th. Hope it works.
Now I'm back to work. Lessons for Tuesday and Thursday. Takes me so darn long! Oh well, next semester I'll finally be a little ahead of the game.
Love to everyone (even the snake I guess, though I will never show it any affection!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment