Just checking my blogs. I sent a request to you and Kate to join the other blog about running. So far it's just me and Denese but maybe it will grow.
Travis hasn't come home the last few nights. Not sure what he's been doing. Hate to be checking on him all the time. I guess he's doing better.
Rick and I went to the movies last night with Joe and Judy. Ate at Olive Garden-Yum Yum! Inspired me to try some Italian cooking. I also have my sourdough started and working this weekend. Fresh bread tomorrow!!! If you wanted some, the recipe to make the starter is in the Blue Willow cookbook I sent you.
I wanted to do some organizing and putting away but can't get very far. I really need some bookshelves or something to put things away. Can't get stuff out of boxes if there isn't anything to do but put it in another box. I guess it all takes time. Rick has been steadily getting the doors and trim up. At least we can have some privacy now.
Tell Kate to check her email and join in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment