Sunday, January 20, 2008
Life in good ole jax
Things are ok here momma. Sitting on the couch watching tv. Just got done eating supper. We just made a pizza because we weren't very hungry. The boys are watching the military channel about guns and blowing stuff up. It's interesting but something that I'm kind of used to hearing about constantly. Sometimes I hate military life. Not much longer though. Jeremy is doing good. Going fishing every weekend as a "guys day". It's so cute. They come back all frozen like a Popsicle. I don't like cold weather so I am completely satisfied staying inside. Taylor is doing good. We are going to try and get her tomorrow when they get back from fishing. I am watching our friends Sean and Tiff's kids tomorrow. Tiff has to work and I told Sean I would watch the kids if he wanted to go fishing with Jeremy and Poon. They are going to freeze. Sean has a daughter named Adrianna she is almost a year younger than Taylor but not quite a year. And Tiff has a son named Bricyn. He is a little over a year a think. They are both adorable. But most certainly not as adorable as Taylor. I suppose I am going to go get ready for bed. I haven't had to watch kids besides Taylor in a while. So 2 kids tomorrow is going to wear me out. I love you guys! Sweet dreams and good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment