Monday, January 21, 2008

Changing Name

Thought I'd cross over and rename myself. Nonny! What do you think? Will Hannah like it? Sounds like my given name. I like it but of course I will answer to anything the little angel decides to call me.
If you read my other blog (MetroRunners) you know I announced my next big goal. So I'm announcing here too. Next year is the BIG 50 for me and I want to spend it backpacking in the Black Hills. So I'm issuing an invitation to anyone that wants to join me. I know crash has been wanting to do it again and kate hasn't done it before. What about it? We have over a year to make plans. I really don't want to go alone so I'm counting on SOMEBODY to come with.
Welcome to kate. Check out my other blog too if you like. Several of us are "training" for the 5K run during Superman Festival. That's how the whole goal thing got started.
Time at home today. Catching up on bill paying, cleaning house, working on lectures for school. Ricky called in sick to stay home and work today. We're getting there. Travis is taking 5 hogs to the meat processers today. Cold and sunny here. Expecting wet stuff tomorrow. Disappointed in the Packers. Routine day at home.
Love to all.

No comments: