Thursday, January 17, 2008

Another day

I was home at noon to go to the dentist. Travis was sleeping. He told me I should kick him out. He also said he hated the thought of going home and being alone. How do you respond to that? His friend is going to fix him up with his sister who is older, divorced and has 2 kids. Travis seemed to be looking forward to it. She is in nursing school to be a RN. Apparently she and the hubby broke up because he wanted to lay out drinking all the time. sounds like a match for Jenna to me. He's not home now but he left the coffee pot on. He's kind of an every other night drunk!
I'll post more if anything else happens. Otherwise we're all fine. Half my face is numb but that's only temporary. How's Hannah? Juan? Buckley? Cooper? Sue?

No comments: